Request for Proposal for Youth M.O.V.E. PA
Request for Proposal Announcement:
Youth M.O.V.E. Pennsylvania, through the Pennsylvania System of Care Partnership, is happy to offer a Request for Proposal (RFP) for a Host Organization for Fiscal Sponsorship, effective February 15, 2017.
Youth M.O.V.E. (Motivating Others Through Voices of Experience) Pennsylvania (Youth M.O.V.E. PA), a youth-led, youth coalition comprised of policy and approximately nine (9) advocacy organizations for young people who have experienced engagement and challenges with the public child-serving systems, is looking for an organization to host Youth M.O.V.E. Pennsylvania and our current contracts, while Youth M.O.V.E. Pennsylvania begin the process of becoming an independent organization.
Our mission is to represent, empower, and unify youth and youth adult voices, to act as an agent of meaningful change, in partnership with state youth organizations, youth allies, and system advisors, to foster an environment where youth are true equal partners ensuring accessible and high quality supports and services across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Youth M.O.V.E. Pennsylvania will be having a call with interested providers on Wednesday, February 22, 2017, at 2:45 pm. This will be an information call were a brief presentation on the history of Youth M.O.V.E. Pennsylvania, information about the Request for Proposal, and a question and answer period for interested providers. Questions and answers will be posted at the following site, by Tuesday, February 28, 2017. http://www.pasocpartnership.org/youth-partner/youth-m.o.v.e.-rfp/. Please RSVP if you plan to attend the information session by Tuesday, February 21, 2017, by 4:30 pm, by emailing Corey Ludden email@example.com or Zachery Karenchak firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wed, Feb 22, 2017 2:45 PM - 4:15 PM EST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Join the conference call:
Conference call number: 1-888-744-8762
Access code: 8562890
Timeline of Events
- February 15, 2017 - Request for Proposal released
- February 22, 2017 - From 2:45 pm to 4:00 pm. Informational call for RFP.
- March 17, 2017 - Final submissions due for proposals by 5:00 P.M.
- March 31, 2017 - Applicants will be contacted to schedule structured interviews, if selected
- April 10, 2017 - Interviews will begin.
- April 28, 2017 - Selection will be announced
- May 1, 2017 - Contracting and program discussions
- June 15, 2017 - Contract ratification date
- July 1, 2017 - Youth M.O.V.E. Pennsylvania begins operation under new host organization