Youth Leadership, Training and Events Opportunities
Youth in Pennsylvania are encouraged to participate in Youth Leadership Opportunities, Trainings and Events in order to strengthen their voices, let their voices be heard, and learn about ways they can engage in their treatment and advocate for themselves and others.
YOUTH LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- State Leadership and Managment Team (SLMT)
- The SLMT is currently seeking Youth throughout Pennsylvania to be part of this group. The meetings are monthly, on the first Tuesday of the month, and held in Mechanicsburg, PA from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- Youth are provided stipends to attend, support from Youth Involvement Specialist, and mileage reimbursement.
- For more information contact Mark B. Durgin, PA System of Care Partnership Project Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check back for future training opportunities
- Check back for future events