PHILADELPHIA COUNTY TRAININGS AND EVENTS
Do you know what Pennsylvania’s Employment First Initiatives Means for You?
February 28, 2017
Reservation is required to get connection information. See below for information.
Pennsylvania believes it is time to raise the expectations of all our residents and wants individuals with disabilities working in integrated community-based employment. All Pennsylvanians should have the ability to be hired and fired. It is time we no longer settle for programs and services that do not encourage full participation in our community and join the ranks of other states that demonstrate people with disabilities can be successful in competitive employment.
Join us for a presentation on how state plans will accomplish this, what legislation has been proposed and how it might impact state plans and employment services. Learn what programs and resources we have to accomplish this and how you can join the effort. Don’t be left behind!
The webinar will be followed by a facilitated discussion.
Date: February 28, 2017 Time: 10 a.m.
Location: personal desktop, phone, or from a select list of host locations
- The Arc of Philadelphia , 2350 W Westmoreland St, Philadelphia, PA 19140
- Resources for Human Development, 4700 Wissahickon Avenue, Suite #126, Philadelphia, PA 19144-4248
- Vision for Equality, 718 Arch St #600n, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Seating is limited.
Other host locations:
- The Arc of Westmoreland/Achieva, Greensburg
- Oil City High School, 10 Lynch Blvd., Oil City
- The Arc of Philadelphia, Philadelphia
- Center for Independent Living of Central PA, Camp Hill
- Resources for Human Development, Philadelphia
- Vision for Equality, Philadelphia
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, Dubois
For more information about DASH or to REGISTER
- Call toll free at 800-692-7443 Ext. 312 (877-375-7139 TTD) OR
- send an email to Ldo@disabilityrightspa.org or
These workshops are provided by the Disability Advocacy Support Hub (DASH) a project of Disability Rights Pennsylvania, and are funded by a grant from the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council.