SibTalk Support Group of The Arc of Lancaster County
- SibTalk is a program for brothers and sisters of kids with disabilities.
- Sibs with brothers and sisters come together to have fun and share ideas and feelings.
- Sibs can talk about the anger, frustration, hurt, confusion and stress that come with having a sibling with special needs.
- Sibs can talk about their pride, strengths and uniqueness in having a sibling with a disability and know that everyone will understand
- Sibs will never be asked to talk or share if they are uncomfortable or dot not feel like it.
- For Sibs ages 8-12 years old.
Monthly meetings are held September through May from 6:30-8:00 PM at The Arc office location in The Blair Room. The Arc of Lancaster County, 630 Janet Ave, Lancaster, PA 17601