State Leadership and Management Team
The Pennsylvania System of Care Partnership
The Pennsylvania Safe Schools / Healthy Student Partnership and
The Pennsylvania Healthy Transitions Partnership
The purpose of the State Leadership and Management Team is to provide direction and leadership to the Pennsylvania System of Care Partnership, the Pennsylvania Safe Schools – Healthy Students Partnership and the Pennsylvania Healthy Transitions Partnership.
The State Leadership and Management Team is comprised of sixteen total members. Four of these will be young adults, ages 16-28, with behavioral health issues that are /have been involved with child welfare, juvenile justice, drug/alcohol, delinquent and dependent courts, and / or education systems. Four will be family members who are raising a child or children with behavioral health issues that have also been involved with child welfare, juvenile justice and /or education system. The remaining eight members will be system leaders from the behavioral health, child welfare, juvenile justice, drug & alcohol, education, delinquent and dependent courts, and early childhood.
Representation from child-serving systems on the State Leadership and Management Team include:
State Leadership & Management Team members:
Organizational Affiliation/ Role
- Andrea Algatt - System Partner – Program Specialist Supervisor, Office of Child Development and Early Learning
- Ashley Bishop - Youth Partner Tri-Chair
- Maureen A Cleaver - Director of Division of Evaluation and Contract Compliance with the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Shannon Fagan -Director of Bureau of Children's Behavioral Health Services,Office of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services
- Keith Graybill System Partner - Consultant, Juvenile Court Judges Commission
- Lisa Kennedy - Family Partner
- Beth-Ann McConnell - Family Partner
- Donna Mick - System Partner, Program Specialist, Office of Children, Youth and Families
- Ariel Mickey - Youth Partner
- Sandra Moore - System Partner, Administrator, Office of Children and Families in the Courts
- Valarie Oulds - Family Partner
- Jim Palmiero - System Partner Tri-Chair, Director, PA Training & Technical Assistance Network (PATTAN ), Bureau of Special Education
- Sherry Peters -Director of Bureau of Policy and Program Development,Office of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services
- Andy Kind-Rubin - Family Partner
- Karan Steele - Family Partner Tri-Chair
Interested in applying to join the State Leadership & Management Team? Please request more information using the Contact Us form and download the application.
The purpose of the State Leadership and Management Team will be to provide direction and leadership to the Pennsylvania System of Care Partnership, the Pennsylvania Safe Schools – Healthy Students Partnership and the Pennsylvania Healthy Transitions Partnership by overseeing policy development, planning, financing and monitoring. The State Leadership and Management Team will also work closely with the Youth and Family Training Institute Advisory Board and the Community of Practice on School Based Behavioral Health to assure coordination between policy development and program implementation across these initiatives.
Our goal is to assure that the State Leadership and Management Team reflects the diversity of Pennsylvania. We are seeking members of different ages, gender, ethnicity, socioeconomic background and geographic location among other qualifications. It is important that we select members who represent the diversity of Pennsylvania as well as those who have a significant and extensive understanding of the behavioral health system, the educational system, drug/alcohol system, the child welfare system and/or juvenile justice system.